Panodyne SARS-CoV2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
Harper Office have now taken new stocks of the Government approved Panodyne self-testing kits.
Our own experience has been a loss of 2 days where staff have been required to take a test & wait for what was a negative result. This time-saving procedure will provide a result in 15 minutes.
The Panodyne COVID-19 testing kit is very easy to use, with 97% accuracy for both negative or positive results. The test is simply stored between 2 to 30 degrees centigrade, making it very easy to give random tests to your employees or colleagues.
- Each test individually packed so no cross contamination
- Sent out to mobile units individually unlike other multi-packs
- Ability to make patient treatment decisions quickly
- Reduction in loss of hours and productivity
- Able to make random tests
- High level of personal confidentiality
- Shelf life 2 years
- Easy instruction guide provided
If you would like any further details please give us a call on 0800 376 9966 or send us an email, we'd love to hear from you!